WEIGHT LOSS What is a Quick Way to Estimate Weight
For a quick estimate of your weight status,
follow these steps:
- Allow 100 pounds for 5 feet.
- Add 5 pounds per inch over 5
Deduct 5 pounds per inch under 5 feet.
- To find your healthy weight range
add and deduct 10 percent.
WEIGHT LOSS Example of Quick Weight Estimate
- You are 5 feet 3 inches tall.
- Allow 100 pounds for your 5 feet.
Then add 5 pounds x 3 = 15 pounds.
Your individual healthy weight is 100 + 15 = 115 pounds.
- Add and deduct 10 percent (12) for your
healthy weight range.
This makes your healthy weight range: 103-127 pounds.
WEIGHT LOSS Fastest Possible Weight Loss for Life
- No Gimmicks!
For the fastest possible weight loss, use this
Diet Plan. Packed
with delicious food, "brilliant" weight-motivation tips, plus
advice on exercise and nutrition, it's the BEST VALUE diet program on